Here are his nine entrepreneurial traits of successful team members:
- Flourish with ambiguity.
- Love constant change.
- Feel as if they are on a mission.
- Comfortable being misunderstood.
- Can make decisions and move quickly.
- Willing to discard prior beliefs when proven wrong.
- Always try to hire smarter and better employees.
- Don’t give up, but know when to move on.
- Think of themselves as builders.
The next time you’re recruiting a candidate, or thinking through your core values, reference this solid list.
What else? What are some other entrepreneurial team member traits you like?